Being simple in appearance, adhesive labels are one of the complex identification systems. Barcode Stickers – 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcode adhesive labels – are made up of paper, fabric, foil, metal, plastic, polyester or other materials that could easily be affixed or pasted to surfaces of any product designed to carry vital information. These pressure-sensitive adhesive type labels are universally designed for inventory monitoring, routine maintenance, and to keep track of assets. Top coat, face stock, adhesive, and liners are the four important layers of barcode stickers with optional lamination coating over them.
Tags are the barcode labels without the adhesive layer. Barcode tags can be attached to any material by hanging or tying. Tyvek, synthetic black mark sensoring tags, cards with notch sensors, and clothing swings tags are some of the main types of Barcode Tags or Barcode Labels available. These asset tags are used in identification of physical assets and are made up of coated and uncoated paper, synthetic, polypropylene, woven nylon, printable magnet, etc. using both direct thermal and thermal transfer printing technique. Application of these tags are mostly in retail and heavy duty synthetic outdoor products.
1. Get extra edge of technology! We offer wide variety of adhesive and non-adhesive Barcode Stickers or Barcode Tags or Barcode Labels.
2. No need to roam around! We are one-stop-source for all printers, scanners, related hardware & software solutions.
3. Quality can beat anything! Excellent multicolour printing, lightweight, and glossy finish barcode tags are the identity of Barcosoft Tech.
4. Durability is the real strength! Commendable strength and heat & moisture resistance are the reasons for long lasting Barcosoft’sbarcode labels.
5. Winning trust is the real bond! We follow international standards and guidelines norms to deliver high quality and cost-effective Barcode Stickers or Barcode Tags or Barcode Labels.
Base of Barcode Paper Roll Quality Determines The Barcode Reality Barcode is the need of today so the barcode paper is. Barcode papers are extensively used for printing barcodes and information of pricing, shipping, packaging, retail, product, cartons, etc. Barcode labels sheets are used with inkjet and laser printers. Wide variety of Barcode Paper Roll is available in to the market with different sizes, shapes and cores (1”, 2” & 3”). These roles include printed and blank direct thermal and thermal transfer printer roles, Dot Matrix POS roles, paper billing roles, carbon less roles etc. BarcoSoftTech is the leading supplier of all sorts of custom paper rolls.
Supermarkets and grocery stores are consistently using weighing machines with Weighing Scale Sticker on them to determine the identity of weightage, price and other sections displayed on the screen.BarcosoftTech is well known service providers and supplier for weighing stickers of variant size, colour, measurement, scales and prints. By offering suitable range of quality and branded stickers and by setting a benchmark with prevailing trends and standards, we have won the trust of clients and partners. We offer Digital Weighing Sticker, Weighing Indicator Poly Carbonate Sticker, Electrical Weighing metal Sticker, etc.